Monday 28 July 2014

INTRO TO ME

Before The Flush

Uhh shit, I'm not sure how to start. I should probably greet the internet before anything else, so hello there, welcome. I am Guru X The Slam Poet but the name my mother gave me is Lazola Masinyane. Those that know my music know me as C.A.P.O The Floet of Swagg La Mafia. Anyway, I am a poet, rapper, musician and writer, I am also a lover of pie, pizza and weed. I don't drink alcohol very often but when I do, I tend to go overboard. I'm into hot chicks and I occasionally practice the naked arts. so basically I'm just another real nigger tryna get this work done and get paid.

Now that you've had the basic introduction of who I am, what I like and what my bad habits are, we can finally move onto what this dang blog is about. You see, ladies and gentlemen, this is not your ordinary blog and I'm sure your first thought when you started reading this was "Here we go. Another wannabe poet". That is not the case. This blog was started because I fucked up my life pretty deeply for a person with an IQ higher than 60 (this may not be true but just go with it). You see when I was younger I was more concerned about the past and how it affected the present than I was, than I was about the future and now i am paying for it in rejection letters. However, despite the kak, I am trying set a path for myself that will ultimately give me what I want out of life. So hopefully you guys will like me, read my weekly kak ramblings and cause enough traffic on the site that I can get paid. I will also be posting all my poetry, links to my music and my journal entries on here, so get ready for an epic journey of awesomeness. It's gonna be LEGEN- in the words of the great Neil Patrick Harris -DARY!!!!!!

Peace and love.

PS. I hope you get why I chose that heading and title, because i thought pretty hard about it. Oh and feel free to comment and say whatever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment