Thursday 21 August 2014

August

New Beginnings


Hello everyone. I know I've been gone for a while because of some unforeseen events in my life(none were bad in any way). In the last month I've learnt more than I have in my entire life. I think I've been more caught up with what I know rather than accepting life for the journey that it is. I have met some incredible people, who have broadened my mind to the extent that I questioned what I thought I knew  and realised that I have not learned or done anything that I was meant to do. If I felt that I am in the midst of doing something that was set out for me to do, then I realised that I had not done enough. That my dreams are miniature compare to the ones God has for me. This new knowledge showed me that living for whats right infront of me already, is a bad way to live and that envisioning a greater tomorrow through the eyes of Christ, is the only way to live. This, of course, has nothing to do with religion nor any other social statutes. I have learnt that believing in something greater than yourself will open you up to things you never thought existed or were possible. The idea of achieving and receiving more than I anticipated is amazing. I have always thought that I would be a writer, of music and literature, but I never thought that I would be so pulled in to the idea  of God so much that my heart beats faster every time He reveals something to me... neither did I think I would be able to write down what he has shown me but then again I realised that I still do not really understand the power that He has put within me and the only way to access this power is to look to him at all times through the eyes Christ. This meant that He has set me apart with the gift that he has given me, that what I can do with words is not something that was given to me for me but for His purpose. God loves with a love that can never be matched but it can mimicked through faith and belief in Christ through our own hearts and souls and minds. Now don't get me wrong, I am nowhere near where I want to be spiritually. In spirit I am still a child being nurtured with milk but I crave more from God, despite not being ready yet. I hope that His word will manifest in your lives just as much He has in mine and many more. Don't be afraid to swim against the current the world has set, otherwise you'll never see what you're truly meant to see.
Until next time.
Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment