Friday 22 August 2014

Ol'Poetry of mine

Love Errors

I can never die if my words live on 
Unless someday somebody scratches the name off my own gravestone
With a white or grey marker and a dark black stone 
It's a cole world out here, respect my tone... 
We're all amateurs in this life but claim to damage her 
She holds us by the balls everyday, that's just her character 
On to the next one, like the days on a calender 
She tells'em she loves'em but affection's just a game to her... 
My common sense is absent during her presence 
Sensing she brings shit to the table like asses or assonance 
I break her stance in order to take my chance 
So she won't make me open pandora's box with my hands 
I lay waste but she's too busy with her waist
A barren wasteland filled me with hate 
I walked back to the path I had walked passed
To crossed paths with destiny, the serial killer of fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment